This updated version of the AT-LP60-USB features a redesigned tonearm base and headshell to improve tracking and reduce resonance. Noise is further reduced by the inclusion of an AC adapter that moves the AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis where its impact on the signal chain is limited.
Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the AT-LP60XUSB’s Dual Magnet™ cartridge with replaceable stylus. The cartridge is integrated into the headshell for assured performance and ease of setup.
• Fully automatic belt-drive turntable operation with two speeds: 33-1/3, 45 RPM
• Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
• Redesigned tonearm base and headshell for improved tracking and reduced resonance
• Integral Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus (ATN3600L)
• AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
• Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono- or line-level output
• Convert your vinyl records to digital audio files by downloading and using the free Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity recording software (or software of your choice)
• Felt mat
• Platter (with drive belt)
• 45 RPM adapter, RCA audio cable (approx. 1.2 m (3.9'))
• USB cable (approx. 1.9 m (6.2'))
• AC adapter (approx. 1.5 m (4.9'))